Urine Stick Midstream Ovulation Pregnancy Fertility Test Kit
Ex Tax: $8.90
Ovulation test kit. This will help you identify the two days of the month when you're most likely to get pregnant.
There are changes in your body right before an egg is released from the ovary (ovulation). Ovulation tests work by detecting one of these changes, specifically the increase of luteinizing hormone (LH) levels in urine. The LH surge, as it is commonly called, precedes ovulation by 24 to 36 hours. Predicting your LH surge with an ovulation test enables you to identify the most fertile time of your cycle — the two days beginning with your surge. The Ovulation Test Strips are over 99% accurate (in laboratory testing) in detecting your LH surge.
You can maximize your chances of becoming pregnant if you have intercourse within 24 to 36 hours after detecting your LH surge. Timing is one of the most important factors when you're trying to get pregnant.
Ovulation test - How to use:
1. Use clean, dry container to collect urine, do not use the morning urine, the best time urine collection is 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Using urine samples every day at the same time as far as possible. two hours before collecting urine should reduce water consumption.
2. The arrow mark line immersed in urine, take out flat after about three seconds , observe the results in 1-5 minutes. The results will be subject to 10 minutes to read.
3. The depth of test bar insert urine should not exceed the arrow position.
Pregnancy Early Tests
Simple, Reliable and Accurate
Pregnancy test - How to Use:
1. Use a clean dry container to collect urine.
2. Take out the test bar.
3. The test bar below the arrow position edge immersed into the urine, liquid level do not exceed the arrow position . Take out the dipsticks flat about 3 seconds later.
4. Observe the result in 3 to 5 minutes.
How does a home pregnancy test work?
A home pregnancy test measures the presence of the hormone (H.C.G.) in your urine. H.C.G. is produced shortly after the embryo attaches to the uterine lining. The hormone then builds up rapidly in your body in the first few days following implantation. This test is capable of detecting pregnancy as early as 4 days before your first day of missed period. The further in to the pregnancy you are the higher the levels of H.C.G. get.
How accurate are these tests?
All our tests have proved greater than 99% accurate in laboratory and consumer studies.
When should I do the test?
You can take these pregnancy tests as early as 4 days before your first day of missed period and onwards. Tests can be taken at any time of the day.
How long will it take before I can read the result?
You can read the results after just 5 minutes.
What should I do with my results?
If your pregnancy test results are positive, you should consult your doctor to discuss your pregnancy and what steps should be taken next. If your test is negative and you still think you may be pregnant, re- test a few days later.
If I see 2 lines but one is fainter than the other is this a positive result?
Yes, if 2 lines appear you are pregnant no matter how faint the lines appear.
Can anything affect the results of these tests?
Drinking alcohol, painkillers, oral contraceptives, antibiotics and other common drugs will not affect the result of these tests. Medicines that contain H.C.G. can produce a false positive result
Pregnancy Early Tests, the urine can be used to test any time. but the morning urine (early first time) is the best. The urine to test pregnant will be more accurate at this time.
1 X Pregnant Test Bar / Ovulation Test Bar